Our super clear, easy-to-use guidebook provides explicit instruction, outlining step-by-step directions for both teachers and students, (that means NO PREP NEEDED). With guided and independent practice, children will gain autonomy in their learning and stay focused. Built-in checkpoints, assessments, and extra practice ensure that children are reaching goals and making progress. Perfect for classroom teachers, parents, or tutors, this all-in-one guidebook ensures that you can give over the best reading instruction, no stress required.
The Kubutz Guidebook builds off of the knowledge students have learned in previous lessons (Kamatz- Chirik).
It focuses on:
- The vowel Kubutz/Shuruk/Melupim, phonemic awareness, discriminating between the /oo/ and other vowels
- Recognizing and understanding the usage of the two symbols for the /00/
- Building on the Sh’va rules from previous lessons withe decreasing supports
- Introducing new vocabulary and practice in context with exciting stories
- Emphasis on reading select texts from the Siddur, Chumash and Halacha.
For the full Nikud Quest experience, purchase & use together with the Kubutz Decodable Books + Game Pack.