Our super clear, easy-to-use guidebook provides explicit instruction, outlining step-by-step directions for both teachers and students, (that means NO PREP NEEDED). With guided and independent practice, children will gain autonomy in their learning and stay focused. Built-in checkpoints, assessments, and extra practice ensure that children are reaching goals and making progress. Perfect for classroom teachers, parents, or tutors, this all-in-one guidebook ensures that you can give over the best reading instruction, no stress required.
The Kubutz Guidebook builds off of the knowledge students have learned in previous lessons (Kamatz- Chirik). It focuses on:
- The vowel Kubutz, phonemic awareness, discriminating between Kubutz and other vowels
- Recognizing and understanding the usage of the Kubutz/Shuruk/Melupim.
- Building on the Sh’va rules from previous lessons with less supports
- Introducing new vocabulary and practice in context with exciting stories
- Emphasis on reading specific short texts from the Siddur, the Chumash and Halacha
For the full Nikud Quest experience, purchase & use together with the Kubutz Decodable Books + Game Pack.